WJEC - Health and Social Care and Childcare GCSE:
- Can be studied for a single or double award
- Units include:
- Human growth, development and human welfare
- Promoting and maintaining health and welfare
- Childcare in the 21st Century
- Promoting and maintaining health and welfare to achieve positive outcomes within Childcare
- The course will be introduced and assessed through the medium of Welsh.
- Methods of assessment include exams and research reports.
- Progression from this qualification – higher-level courses in Childcare, Play, Learning and Development may be studied.