face to face courses
As well as online courses, academi will provide face to face training courses at locations across Wales. These course will be a great opportunity to meet other people who work in the same field, to share ideas and experiences and to develop useful contacts.
These courses will be led by Mudiad staff or by external experts.
Select the course title below for more details.
|South West||27.06.2019||Mudiad Meithrin Office, Unit 2, Clos Gelliwerdd, Cross Hands Business Park, SA14 6RX||10.00-12.00|
|27.06.2019||Mudiad Meithrin Office, Unit 2, Clos Gelliwerdd, Cross Hands Business Park, SA14 6RX||13.00- 15.00|
Suitable for: Cylchoedd Meithrin Staff and Day Nurseries
The message is clear – the most effective way of helping non Welsh speaking children on the exciting path to bilingualism, and establishing their ability to speak Welsh is the Immersion Method.
The more Welsh the child hears, the more Welsh they will have.
During the course, you will:
- Gain understanding about some elements of child language development;
- Learn how the Immersion Method is an effective way of learning Welsh;
- Identify methods for implementing the Immersion Method confidently in your setting.
After the course, you will:
- Start to understand the basics of the Immersion Method, and the link between children’s language development;
- Recognise the effectiveness of the Immersion Method;
- Be more confident in implementing the Immersion Method;
- Appreciate the distinct and ingenious linguistic skills young children have;
- Ensure the Cylch Meithrin works towards the aim of giving young children the right to acquire the Welsh language.
Please make note of course title, time and date before clicking here to book your place on this course.
Please note: if you need to cancel a registration you must provide at least 48 hours of notice. If we do not receive such notification a fee of £10 will be charged. In order to cancel a registration you should email: firstname.lastname@example.org